Monday, March 01, 2004

It's sliding towards the evening

I emerged from my windowless cubicle to see that it is raining outside. How wonderful that it is precipitating drops instead of flakes. I hear we may even have a thunderstorm yet, tonight. Even more wonderful! Thunder-dunder away!

I worked very hard today, evaluating several UG NX files for their applicability to a course that I am developing. The first one was the worst; after that, they got easier.

I'm feeling oddly at peace right now. I love the thought of going home to our little house on Hyland. Even though, right now, it's just me, our house is quiet, uncluttered, almost serene. I love the prospect that I may hear thunder, as well as the pattering of raindrops. I am happy that what I did today, here at work, felt purposeful for a change, a welcome change.

Perhaps I will even do some watercolors tonight? Wouldn't that be lovely?

No comments: