Friday, April 15, 2005

Please excuse the mess . . . !

Dragon Mood? -- great balls of dragon-snorting fire!

I made the mistake of copying a 3-column template off the internet -- the author's identity will remain nameless.

I have been dinking with this template for over a week now. I made a lot of mistakes because I don't know html and I don't know Cascading Style Sheets. But, to my credit, I WAS GETTING THERE. Until, I realized that the center column was NEVER lining up with the left and right sidebars. It STARTED where the left and right sidebars ended! ARrrghH!

I stupidly PRESUMED that it was my ignorance! Wrong! I went back and looked more carefully at the author's presentation of this template. His/her center column DOESN'T LINE UP EITHER!!!! (Sorry for the shouting -- I'm pissed off!)

So, I'm heaving this template out the window of my little blog house and starting over again!

No comments: