Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Admitting defeat

Yup, I'm admitting defeat. The 3-column layout has done me in. I have tried three -- count them-- three different 3-column templates and they have all ended up looking like the proverbial stuff that hits the fan.

It doesn't really matter that I'm not a CSS whiz or an expert at writing code to work in all these variety of browsers. It really doesn't matter.

The long and short of it is that I picked the wrong battle. This is a battle that I can't win.

I blog because I enjoy blogging. This whole fiasco has been nothing but incredibly frustrating and ultimately a huge energy drain. Not enjoyable at all.

So ... I want to get back to enjoying blogging here and enjoying what I'm looking at -- me and those other few sets of eyes that look at calypsoDragon13.

The Holy Grail of 3-column blogland will just have to continue eluding me.

No comments: