Saturday, April 16, 2005

Mollified

Dragon Mood? -- twitchy but mollified

I don't know what (WHAT??) the heck is going on, but my blog is not fully reloading when I hit Ctrl-R or F5. In fact, it is loading a version from ten publishings ago. We are using Mozilla 1.7.5, a pretty recent download of the browser. I went into Edit | Preferences and cleared out the cache, thinking that Mozilla was re-loading an old version. Unfortunately, that didn't solve the problem. I have logged off and logged back on (the unknowledgeable tech's answer to every mysterious computer situation). I'm still sleuthing.

But, as you can see, there IS a three-column layout here. It's not exactly what I want, but it will work for now.

(----big sigh---!) I really ought to take a class in html or CSS.

Now, I'm off to buy dog food and people food!

No comments: