Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Gorgeous Wendish-day

Dragon Mood? -- itchin' to go

It's pushing four o'clock, it's 70 degrees outside and I cannot focus on work.

I just wanted to post my congratulations to the MSU Spartans' Women's Basketball team, along with Coach Joanne P. McCallie on their outstanding play this season. While they didn't win the NCAA Tournament, I think history will remember them for their tremendous contribution to women's athletics at Michigan State. Be proud!

I also wanted to note that I'm working --ever so slowly-- on a 3-column layout for Calypsodragon13. I put it up for about a half an hour this afternoon. It looks pretty rough yet, so I reinstated the old 2-column layout. Once again, I will have to slowly piecemeal in the changes to the 3-column layout as I am an untaught CSS hacker, dangerous only to myself!

I'm gonna drag my dragon-self outta here!

No comments: