Monday, May 09, 2005

It's especially nice to be a mom when ...

Dragon Mood? -- grrrreat big fireballs of GRATITUDE!

. . . your daughter buys you a PRO account ... as in "PRO-fessional" account for flickr. It arrived today for S and me. And I'm pretty pumped!

We took a boatload of pictures yesterday while over at Matt and Sarah's house: pix of baby Preston, pix of all the "kids" playing volleyball in the backyard and of course, the requisite artsy-fartsy shot of Matthew's beautifully-stacked woodpile.

Then, we got home just as the daylight was fading and S was lamenting the fact that we hadn't taken any pictures of her lovingly-planted tulips. So, I took some tulip-icously flowerful pictures.

Which at this point are still all lingering on the digital camera -- arrrrghh! I won't be able to download them until this weekend. Another arrrrrghhhh!

But, Carolina -- thank you, thank you, thank you! That is a SWEEEEEET gift!

And I LOVE being your mom!

No comments: