Saturday, May 21, 2005

A full day

Dragon Mood? -- tired old dragon-girl

It has been a full, FULL day ... and I'm pooped!

I will hopefully write more tomorrow about all my doings, but I just wanted to post this little note in my blog:

I absolutely feel blessed and cup-overflowing rich with all the good people and abundance of things in my life.

Like what you ask?

Well, my dear partner who never lets a day go by without challenging me in SOME WAY! And my sweet hijita, who understands only too well how excited I can get about the color of colored glass in a photo on Flickr and listens patiently nonetheless.

Oh, the color! and the flowers! and the leaves on the newly-leafed trees! I am drowning in a sea of pleasures!

And, if I'm rambling, well, ... that's because I'm pooped and I need to go to BED!

No comments: