Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Fifty-two, skiddou ........ JAN!

Dragon Mood? -- happy-happy!!

I was getting back in the car last night, after working a ten-hour day and after filling my car with $1.99 gas (imagine that I was excited to find sub-$2 gas?!?!), when my cell phone started ringing, "Staa-aa-art Me UP."

It was our pied-a-terre neighbor, Jan, and I could hear the excitement in her voice. She asked how we were doing and I gave her the requisite, Reader's-Digest version of our lives. She asked if we were free to come over for a "toddy" (as she cutely calls it) and some dinner. She had a big pot of chicken chop suey going and wanted us to join Tom and her.

I jumped on that invitation! It sounded fun and NO COOKING for me tonight!

Well, to make a long story just a little shorter, we found out that today is Jan's birthday. May 24th it is and it turns out to be her 52nd birthday. She and I are the same age. (I honestly thought she was younger than me.) So than I had to tell her about water dragons!

In fact, I'm gonna cut this short and go put a little Word doc together for her on WATER DRAGONS!!!!

Happy Birthday, Jan!!!




No comments: