Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday morning

Dragon Mood? -- quiet

What does your Sunday morning look like? This morning, I'm in Chicago, at my sister and brother-in-law's house, spending time with them, their kids and my kids during March Madness.

Ruth, Paul and Jess have headed off to church. Lina, Josh and I are here at their house, watching the Sunday morning news shows. I fixed a pot of coffee and am sipping on a cup as I blog.

We watched the Spartans lose to North Carolina last night ... so close and yet they couldn't finish it. Yet, it was a solid effort and we're proud of our Spartans. Afterward, we played Spite & Malice until midnight; Ruth went to bed and we finished up playing Euchre, Josh watching on the sidelines.

I don't know what we'll do today, other than watch more basketball. We may go over to Aaron's place for a bit and check out paint swatches. All the kids will head back to their respective homes today, hopefully later. Jess flies back to Philly tonight. I will hang out until tomorrow midday. Then I'll take the Chicago Metra down to Union Station and catch my train back to East Lansing.

I'm missing S and looking forward to seeing her. I'll be home soon, baby.

No comments: