Friday, June 23, 2006

Finishing up another week

Dragon Mood? -- lurking about

...amongst the unemployed! *sigh*

... I will confess ... right up front ... I'm feeling a bit low and discouraged today. I don't know why ... I just am.

I sent off three applications for employment this morning: one for a tech writer for a nationally known pizza empire (think black tiles and white dots), an instructional designer position and a CAD designer position here in the metro Motown area.

Honestly, all these jobs I'm applying for are all starting to sound the same to me.
"Highly motivated professional ... blobbedy-blah-blah-blah ...experienced computer analyst...systems for process improvements ...single point of contact ... multiple functional areas ... a high level of competence ... design and development of products ... Yada-yada-yada ... applying standards and principles...opportunities ... blobbedy-blah-blah-blah ... self-starter, highly motivated professional"
Do you see what I mean? Holy sh*t!

No comments: