Saturday, September 10, 2005

Early Saturday afternoon

Dragon Mood? -- Body-check: dragon system thrumming with energy!

I've been sitting here at the computer for TOO long.

I need to get my sweet dragon ass in GEAR!

I have one large, scrumptious zucchini quietly waiting in the vegetable drawer of the fridge. I want to make zucchini bread!

There are five turkey Italian sausage also in the fridge waiting to be made into my version of Zatarain's Jambalaya with fresh tomatoes, zucchini and yellow summer squash and of course, some heat!

The Spartans are taking on Hawaii on TV in a couple of hours. I'd like to catch at least a little of the game!

And ... it's a simply gorgeous day outside. I want to sit out on the deck!

In the infamous words of a ubiquitous bladder-control meds commercial: "Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now!"

No comments: