Monday, September 20, 2004

My mama, she named me right . . .

Dragon Mood? -- dragony head a mite inflated

From frogblog, comes this fun little exercise on the meaning of my name:
Very much an individual with a charismatic personality and keen mind you attract many admirers and much affection. You are extremely sociable and build relationships with honesty, trust and a good sense of humour. You have great potential for material success using your intellectual skills possibly in writing or speaking. Your industry, determination and positive mental attitude always win out.
Coming at this from another angle (slightly left of perpendicular), my ever-encouraging daughter has encouraged me to wonder about the possibility of making money (huh?) with some curious combination of writing and blogs and that elusive ether of "Eureka" that I have yet to capture in a glass jar.

I wonder if there's anything in that description of my names' meaning that talks about grabbing the brass ring like that . . .

No comments: