Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Oh yes . . . about the NCAA Championship . . .

Kind of anti-climactic for everybody in the country, everybody in our extended family pool and for me, personally.

UConn beat Georgia Tech . . . resoundingly!

I think many people anticipated it to be a match-up that definitely favored UConn. Most people in our pool had lost interest when their brackets got covered with red, crossed-out mis-selections. Many brackets looked like they had been redlined to within an inch of their lives!

And me, well I was sitting in our little house on Hyland, listening to the game on an AM station on our shortwave radio. Listening to a basketball game is just not the same as watching it on the ol' TV.

So . . . so there ends March Madness for another year.

(sigh) I do enjoy March Madness!

No comments: