Thursday, April 08, 2004

I'm in a purple kind of mood today!

I am excited today, as I begin a four-day holiday and time off from work. Steph and I are leaving tonight, heading to Mad City to visit our beloved daughter. We are taking the pooch as I didn't have the foresight to make boarding arrangements. I hope that she isn't too snarly with Lina's puppy, Dakota.

Anyway, my purple mood. I picked out a casual linen jacket to wear this weekend, along with a purple knit top.

Getting dressed this morning, I picked out an old, broken-in purple corduroy shirt with a long-sleeve purple top under it. As I'm here at work for only four hours today, I decided to go very casual and very, very comfy.

I have another purple corduroy jacket at home that I think I will take for this weekend, as well.

Enough purple?

I also put on my purple, teal and silver earring that Yoshie gave me for Christmas. Oh yes, and I'm wearing a purple-and-green glass beaded bracelet that my honey gave me several years ago.

Maybe this is in honor of spring? Maybe this is in honor of Passion Week?

Or maybe I am just feeling downright royal today?

No comments: