Friday, April 24, 2009

Small pleasures

Dragon Mood? -- excitedly endorsing

Where's Google Ads when you should have them? I have to chuckle at myself any time that I want to endorse a product here in my blog. Who reads it? I don't know. Do I care? Not really. But I DO want to tell you about this product.

About two months ago, I happened to pack in my purse one of those small, complimentary bottles of lotion that you get in hotels. I used it on my hands several times and came to LOVE the smell of it.

I wondered if I could find more of this stuff. Turns out, I can! It is Suave Hand & Body Lotion with Aloe. It's available at your local drug store. It is cheap. I just bought a big ol' bottle for under $3.00. Check it out. You will LOVE the smell of it! It smells clean and fresh. S says it smells like old-fashioned Ivory soap. I don't know about that, but I do LOVE it!

No comments: