Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Iraq & Vietnam -- No comparison

Dragon Mood? -- only slightly pissed off

Trying to keep my slightly more positive outlook, but detouring back into some momentary negativity, I heard the Commander-in-Chief-Idiot compare Iraq to Vietnam. And you know what? I don't care. I really don't care about your stupid comparisons.

First of all, I don't believe you. I think you're the ultimate puppet, the talking head -- make that talking EMPTY head -- just parroting what you've been told. Told by the Chief Architect of Lies, Mr. Liar-Himself Rove.

Secondly, if you're a parent who has lost a son or daughter in Iraq, does it comfort you to know that Iraq is like Vietnam? If you're a little kid who's lost his mommy or daddy in Iraq, can that comparison comfort you in the dark of night when you need comforting? I don't think so.

Thirdly, Iraq is engaged in a civil war, a tribal war. We should not be in the middle of a tribal war, between TRIBES, for crying out loud. All they want to do is KILL EACH OTHER!

Take your insipid, smoke-and-mirrors comparisons, Mr. C-I-C-Idiot, and stick them where the sun don't shine!

No comments: