Monday, June 18, 2007

Unexpectedly pissed off!

Dragon Mood? -- pissed off and unexpectedly so!

I stumbled upon one of these light, entertaining "What are you?-" sort of blog tests. But I wasn't expecting to come off as The Middle Finger ... and I wasn't expecting how pissed off it makes me feel! So there!

You Are the Middle Finger

A bit fragile and dependent on your friends, you're not nearly as hostile as you seem. You are balanced, easy to get along with, and quite serious. However, you can get angry and fed up with those around you. And you aren't afraid to show it!

You get along well with: The Index Finger

Stay away from: The Pinky


I'm chalking these results up to 18 months of insecure, impermanent or non-existent employment. I'm NOT The Middle Finger, dammit! I'm just experiencing a little residual anger, humiliation and rage, that's all!

No comments: