Tuesday, December 12, 2006

About this cliff-dive into Blogger Beta

Dragon Mood? -- temperature rising ... but in a good way

Well, I'm still warming up to this whole "Page Element" thing ... but it certainly is easier than my old trial-and-error-and-mostly-error method of messing with HTML and CSS which I have only the most rudimentary understanding of (with apologies to all those who are offended by ending sentences with prepositions). This evening, I intended to only post once (hah!) and ended up spending until almost midnight 'playing with' the different options on the "Edit Layout" page.

I do wish the Blogger Beta folks had included at least a couple of 3-column templates for blogs. Common on folks, step up to the plate!

Nevertheless, I will give a tentative thumbs-up to the Blogger Beta development folks.

No comments: