Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A tired blogger

Dragon Mood? -- pooped

Just a quick posting while I'm at work.

I interviewed for another job today. It was with a "foreign" automaker, not one of the Big Three. I was one of nine people out of 30 to make the first interview. I will be most surprised if I'm called back for a second interview. Just a hunch, an intuition. I could be wrong. I feel curiously indifferent about this prospective job.

I got way too little sleep last night. Partly that was my fault. I didn't remember that I was supposed to print out and fill out four lengthy documents prior to the interview. I realized that last night while sitting here at work. ArrrghHH! Googled, found the nearest 24-hour Kinkos, accessed my trustworthy gmail account and forwarded the four docs to Kinkos. I picked them up this morning about 2:30 a.m. Sheesh! Talk about unprepared!

Part of my general discombobulation is that our computer appears to have died ... or is in a light coma. S and I suspect that the electrical switch that fires it up has conked out. Whether that's an easy repair or not remains to be seen. But the timing is just downright lousy!

I'll post this now .... before I fall asleep sitting up here at work.

No comments: