Friday, August 26, 2005

Spotlighting blog changes

Dragon Mood? -- this dragon LOVES change

Since I have posted more this week than in the past six weeks(!), I thought I'd finish out the week with one more post.

I wanted to spotlight for all the hundreds and hundreds of readers (are you listening, Lina?) some changes to my blog:

  • I have a new CalypsoDragon13 image replacing my Dragon-Mood Unkymood until www.unkymood.com reappears. Perhaps Mr. Unky is on hiatus?
  • I added a new quote at the top of the left sidebar from, who-woulda-thunk-it?, Victoria Principal (an aging model) on choices in life. I heard her speak on Oprah's show one day about Epictetus and found her comments thought-provoking.
  • Further down on the left sidebar, is a new, cropped image from algo at flickr. I thought this one was particularly lovely, cropped it for use in the sidebar and voila, there it is!
  • Even further down on the left sidebar is an in-process list of what I am reading, say over the past three months. I didn't realize that I had read that many books. I guess playing Jawbreaker on my iPAQ hasn't cut into my spare time as much as I thought. I suspect that my reading time has cut into my knitting time!
  • Oh yes, I am still monkeying around with the appearance of blockquotes and excerpts. The calypso green dotted side lines are a bit new. Still not sure if I like them or not. What do you think?

I guess that's all for now!

No comments: