Wednesday, August 24, 2005

an exception to every rule

Dragon Mood? -- snorting fireballs of exposure

okay, I don't usually DO these, but in this case, I'll make an exception . . .

1. What is your occupation? designer and instructional developer
2. What color is your underwear? Peach-colored
3. What are you listening to right now? Meshell Ndegeocello (had to look up how to spell her last name)
4. What was the last thing you ate? a boring green salad with grilled chicken breast
5. Do you wish on stars? Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? definitely the reddest red I could be!
7. How is the weather right now? cool and cloudy
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone. a friend's daughter about getting some physical therapy
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely! We've had some great times together!
10. Favorite drink? Iced green tea but at happy hour, bloody marys or wine
11. Favorite sport to watch? Are you kidding? MSU Spartan basketball!
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Not in a long time -- all that gray is ALL mine!
13. Do you wear contacts or glasses? glasses since I pushing 40.
14. Favorite month? December -- it's me & Jesus' birthday
15. What was the last movie you watched? The Thomas Crown Affair (on DVD)
16. Favorite day of the year? Halloween -- when all our inner "childs" emerge!
17. What do you do to vent anger? fold laundry
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? ummm, maybe tinkertoys?
19. Fall or Spring? enjoy 'em both
20. Hugs or kisses? love hugs, adore kisses
21. Cherry or Blueberry? love blueberries
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure
23. Who is most likely to respond? I'm a hopeful person -- both?
24. Who is least likely to respond? not applicable
25. Living arrangements? in 2 houses with my partner of almost 19 years and one very furry dog
26. When was the last time you cried? Sunday night watching the last episode of "Six Feet Under"
27. What is on the floor in your closet? dust bunnies?
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My sister
29. What did you do last night? S and I put out loads and loads of trash; then we drank a beer with our neighbors, Jan and Tom, and talked about weddings
30. What inspires you? beautiful images and photography (like flickr); Thomas Newman's music
31. What are you afraid of? having a stroke and not being able to play the piano - OR - dying before I EVER get to see even one damn grandchild!
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Spicy, please
33. Favorite vehicle? mini-Cooper
34. Favorite dog breed? in theory, a Scottish terrier, but I haven't had to clean up after one yet
35. Number of keys on your key ring? oh geez, about six or seven on one end and two on the other, detachable end
36. How many years at your current job? 2-and-a-half
37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
38. How many states have you lived in? four
39. How many cities/towns have you lived in? seven, maybe eight depending on how I count
40. Chocolate or vanilla? if it's ice cream, vanilla, please, with Spanish peanuts on top
41. What is your favorite food? usually stuff that's not good for me, darn it! Ethnically, I'd also say Lebanese.
42. French Fries or chips? salt & vinegar chips, thanks to S
43. Chicken or Beef? Chicken
44. Morning person or night person? Night
45. Sneakers or sandals? sandals, preferably Birks
46. What kind of music is on your car radio? Jazz/classical
48. Beach or mountains? Beach
49. Favorite place to travel? I love to visit Oceana County. And... I'd love to visit Provence and nothern Italy
50. How many people will you send this to? just two ... at least for now
51. Favorite Movie? just one? How about Thelma & Louise? and don't forget those Wendish puppeteers in "The Sound of Music!"
52. Pet Peeve? People who belch and/or spit in public
54. Saddest Day(s)? The day I realized that I was truly alone in this world
55. Happiest Day? Many of them -- usually surrounded by people I love and who love me
56. Best gift you ever received. Be tolding I don't have to be perfect, just "good enough"

No comments: