Tuesday, December 14, 2004

(whew!)...the day after my birthday

To cut to the chase . . . I am pooped from celebrating my birthday! It wasn't a Polish-wedding sort of affair, lasting for three days, but it was an extremely FULL and HAPPY day, with numerous calls from far-flung family wishing me excited birthday wishes, many emails from friends here, there and beyond "there," warm hugs, and many words of congratulations. I was in a "general" state of high anticipation, excitement and overall well-being for the entire day! I wish all people could experience such a profound sense of love, care and excitement at one's very existence! It is something to most definitely embrace, store for uncertain and insecure moments, and treasure above all. I am very blessed and feel most thankful for such wonderful people surrounding me.

No comments: