Sunday, December 19, 2004

Snuggly-warm dragon

Dragon Mood? -- wrapped up warmly in my red dragon robe

It's Sunday morning, the thermometer registers an amazing "ZERO" outside, and I'm happily sitting here at the computer -- warm, drinking my coffee and blogging.

Totally content.

Well, almost. The sun is actually shining in this part of cloudy Michigan. Imagine that, sunshine! The sun is shining on the tassels of the ornamental grasses out in the front yard. I would LOVE to capture a photo of them . . . or three. But, sadly, my camera batteries are dead. And Santa has a "Do Not Open" sign on the Amazon box with the new digital camera inside. Damn! I'm not even sure if we have batteries for the new camera. Arrgh!

But let's return to the idea of content. Yes, content-ment.

I am content this morning. Which is a very good thing. Life is good.

Thank you, Divine One, for all these many moments of living, breathing and being.

No comments: