Saturday, December 11, 2004

Two days before my birthday

Dragon Mood? -- excited!!!

Yup, it's two days before my birthday. And I'm getting excited!!

I was meeting with a health professional yesterday. I told her that Monday is my birthday and she said, "I feel sorry for all December children. They get kind of gypped."

And I replied, "You know, I never felt that way. I always felt like it was me and Jesus --fingers entwined together-- having our birthdays and the world was getting ready for them."

There's a little child's chutzpah, huh?

To that end, for my seasonal image (at least for this week), I have posted a portion of my natal astrology chart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, fellow Sagittarian! Aim high! Wish you a healthy, happy, prosperous year ahead.

Best, ~Rayne Today

p.s. I did feel gypped. My brother's birthday was the day before mine; we always celebrated on his day rather than mine. And getting a package of underwear from an aunt with a note that this was a birthday-Christmas present was only icing on that cake. Could have been worse, I guess; my poor daughter's birthday is on January 1st.