Wednesday, December 29, 2004

As the year slows to a close

Dragon Mood? -- warm dragon thoughts

Those I'm thinking about:
  • people in Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India and all the coastal areas impacted by the tsunami. Also, the many travellers visiting those areas who are simply gone
  • Sarah the Elder, more widely known as Sally, who turns 69 today. Happy Birthday, Sally!
  • Sarah the Younger, known as Sarah, who hopefully will finalize her choice today and purchase a wedding gown. Congratulations and my very best wishes to you, Sarah!
  • My children, Lina and Yosh, who returned from Arizona Monday, are currently catching their respective breaths, and who I hopefully will see late Thursday night or Friday morning. I am gathering guardian angels with my thoughts, and prayerfully asking for their fierce protection as my chicklets travel through hazardous winter roads to get here. Be safe!
  • My dear partner, S, as she sleeps right now, resting and repairing from the cumulative bumps and bruises of daily life. Soon, I will make a pot of coffee, pour her a cup and wake her with the invitation, "I have a nice hot cup of coffee for you, honey."
I am holding all of you in my heart and hoping for your well-being.


No comments: