Sunday, June 01, 2008

wailing "... Ju-u-ulia JUNE ..."

Dragon Mood? -- feeling like I could use a little bluegrass energy, a la Alison Krauss

Hokey SMOKES, Bullwinkle, it's June the first and I've decided to write in my blog. It's been a curious couple of months: work consuming all my Monday-to-Friday energy with the weekends busting in for serious rest and relaxation.

As for the resumption of blogging, it's all Caroline's fault. She's writing in her blog ... AGAIN. While talking on the phone (as I was driving back to the house-of-the-pine-trees), she revealed (somewhat fearfully? trepidatiously? sheepishly?) that she had begun blogging again. I was surprised at her demeanor. Blogging, like bathroom time, is your OWN business.

But, I was glad to hear that she's writing again. She is, as the proud and TOTALLY OBJECTIVE mother that I am, a writer deserving of superlatives. Wonderful! Awesome! Articulate! Engaging! Conversational! Informative! Passionate! I love reading what she writes!

That's all I gots to say.

Oh, except that this post's title is a reference to some lyrics on the outstanding CD, Alison Krauss + Union Station LIVE

No comments: