Thursday, May 31, 2007

Shiny-new browser

Dragon Mood? -- draggin' dragon but geekily happy

After a totally unrestful sleep last night, I decided to dive in and download the new version of Mozilla's Firefox 2.0.0.4 this morning.

I've had some experiences in the past downloading other software apps that were total nightmares. TOTAL NIGHTMARES! Nightmares like being on the phone with a tech support person in New Delhi, I-N-D-I-A for over FIVE HOURS!

Firefox 2

Firefox being part of Mozilla, I should have known better. The download AND installation of the shiny-new browser took less than two minutes! Yep, you read that right, LESS THAN TWO MINUTES! I started at 8:06 this morning and before the digital clock read 8:08, I was up and running! Wow! Knock me over with a feather!

I also dove in and installed several Firefox extensions ... something I've never done before. Here's what I installed:
So far, after three-plus hours, I'm more than satisfied. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: