Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Using Google's Notebook

Dragon Mood? -- dragons love to collect glittery, notebook-ish things!

You know, I honestly can't remember how I stumbled upon Google's cool app, Notebook, but I LOVE it! I'm using it FAR-R-R-R-R-R more than I ever anticipated.

Check it out!

[Update] Oh, you wanna know HOW I'm using it? Well, I'm collecting information, hyperlinks and web pages on Adobe Photoshop, XHTML and CSS code, fun and/or inspiring quotations that I want to collect/remember/quote sometime, information on health issues pertinent just to me. That sorta stuff.

Just this morning, I gathered over a dozen web pages of tutorials on a software I'm teaching myself. The web pages had a published "shut-off" date and I knew that I wanted to access them after that time. Now, they're safely stored in my Google notebook!

No comments: