Tuesday, January 03, 2006

wandering out of the post-holiday blur

Dragon Mood? -- dragonly dizzy

Wandering out of the post-holiday blur, I find myself at work today with 70 emails in my work inbox (mostly spam) and 130 emails in my gmail inbox (mostly for stuff I don't need or services I don't require).

It has been over two weeks since I last posted and I am truly stunned at the speed with which those two weeks flew by. I was literally in a Christmas whirlwind! Wow!

tmp.winter.curvy.road

The short version of my answer in response to your polite question, "How was your holiday?" is that it was GREAT! I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with S and my wonderful kids, Lina and Yosh. We socialized almost every day with friends and family, took some side trips, drank lots of good wine, cooked together and had loads and loads of fun! I am overwhelmed and still exhausted from it all. It truly is a blur. I need time to take it all in, remember all the myriad details of conversations and interactions and activities, and then I need more time to digest it all.
But it was a great two weeks. Exhausting and great!

No comments: