Sunday, July 13, 2008

just a few shy of infinity

Dragon Mood? -- frustrated!

Ihave so MANY pictures to download off of our digital camera, it's not even funny. Like a zillion? Which as everyone knows is just shy of the cosmic, the unending, the infinite.

Me with a goofy lookAre you familiar with the word, "ginormous?" Ginormous as in gi-gantic and e-normous? Curious word, isn't it? It feels like its been thrown together, a badly-made last-minute Halloween costume, you know, and then you wonder why people look at you oddly?

Well, given how little time (or is it inclination?) I have to spend time downloading digital pix off the camera, if I continue to procrastinate, these pictures will balloon into one ginormous beast of a task! Oh, save me from THAT beast!

[UPDATE]: So, now I have a ginormous number MINUS five (or is it six?) photos to download. This goofy one of me is one I downloaded and sepia-ized. Is that a word?

No comments: