Saturday, March 04, 2006

Another Saturday morning

Dragon Mood? -- in a sunny mood

This week has been a busy one ... and an unnecessarily stressful one.

I wrote on Monday about being in a funk. From that low state of mind, I managed to make some errors at my stay-at-home job that shadowed me and perpetuated my stressful state for another three or four days. ArrrghHH!

So ... that is behind me ... it's the weekend ... and a SUNNY one at that! I heard from my good friend, Trice, yesterday about putting another iron in the possible employment fire ... in Martha's words, "that is a good thing." I hope to send out a couple more resumes this weekend. That would be even more of a good thing! It's sunny today! I got some extremely positive feedback from my project lead on the error-free work that I did this past week -- another positive thing that I need to hold onto and remind myself of when I have these dark "moments of the soul." Did I mention that the sun is shining today! Love it! Matt and Sarah are coming over this evening for a belated celebration of S's birthday. That will be fun. We may even get to play some fast-and-furious rounds of euchre. The Spartoonis are about to play the Fighting Illini in less than a half an hour. I'm hopeful they can finish out their regular season play with another win! AND ... guess what? The sun is shining BRIGHTLY today!

All together ... A VERY GOOD DAY!!

No comments: