Friday, February 27, 2004

Okay . . . let's give this a try.

I've been reading others' blogs for several days. I find myself
intimidated by all the talented folks out there and yet I want
to jump into this big pool of bloggers and experience it for
myself.

A partial quote I found the other day:

“Sometimes I feel like I'm in the deep blue of heaven right here . . . “
Susan Harrow, speaking of her photograph taken in Paradise Valley,
Montana, from Oprah’s magazine, “O.”

... and another quote that I have pasted on my CPU box which I read every day:

"the thought manifests as the word
the word manifests as the deed
the deed develops into habit
and habit hardens into character.

so watch the thought and its ways with care
and let it spring from love
born out of concern for all beings."
-- the Buddha

No comments: