Sunday, September 21, 2008

WaterBear on MySpace

Dragon Mood? -- glad it's not me

My sweetheart, S, admits that she is not the most computer-literate person in the world. But we're SURROUNDED by computers, software, the internet and internet apps. Like MySpace!

There is a pretty funny video that S's son, Tim, took while up north for her side of the family, for their reunion. And of course, Tim has posted this on his MySpace. Which S cannot see unless SHE joins MySpace. Doesn't this sound all rather sinister, suck-them-in-before-they-notice, kind of????

She came home from Madison's birthday party at Caesarland (I HATE those places!) and was pooped. But she wants to see this video. So I offered to sign her up for MySpace. Which she agreed to. Somewhat reluctantly. With lots of caveats. And name spelling. Which S NEVER specifies name spelling. Egad! Yikes!

So here's S's new MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/waterbear56

My honey, a new MySpace rockstar!

No comments: