Thursday, July 12, 2007

I didn't know how to spell my own name!

Dragon Mood? -- chagrined!

Feeling both quite smart and quite dumb at the moment. I got an email from the developer of Pictobrowser asking about my previous post.

After a couple of emails back and forth, he ("d" as in Diego?) said "oh, wait! your Flickr userName is "calypso Dragon 13"

Uh ... yeah, it is but I didn't know it would accept the spaces and the caps! Duh, I am CHAGRINED!

So, here's another SHOUT-OUT to Pictobrowser. It's one darn cool and simply ELEGANT widget!

Oh yeah ... I forgot about the photos. These are from March, 2007, when most of us gathered in Chicago to celebrate St. Paddy's Day and watch college basketball like there's no tomorrow! Can't wait for next year!



UPDATE: His name is Diebo Bauducco. Here's his website. He's obviously one bad-ass designer and coder. Talent!

No comments: